Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome message from Mr Bruce Ashton

Dear New Recruits,

Let me start by welcoming you to Sinarmas and Jakarta World Academies. My name is Bruce Ashton I am the Elementary School Principal and as I manage new teacher housing  will be acting as your go to person between now and the time you are settled in your new home here in BSD City or Jakarta central for those of you working at our Thamrin campus.

Our housing database website is operational  at http://podcast.swa-jkt.com/swahousing/ and you can log in and  view available housing. 

We also have 3-4 houses (both for singles and couples) that are currently under  lease to the school. These homes are  coming vacant in late June or early July due to staff departing. All are great places, have had the kinks worked out by expat tenants and ready to be lived in. We will soon have photos etc.... up on the website. Let me know if your interested. 

Housing: 

As I see properties I am contacting individuals to give them an idea of what is available. If you could email me copied to Eva <eva_diana@swa-jkt.com> with your preference, furnished or Unfurnished, 2, 3 or 4 bedrooms, etc... that would be helpful. If you see something you like please let me know and some one on the team will go out on your behalf for extra photos of the property.  

I know sometimes it is hard to choose from a catalogue but my advice to you is if you see something have us follow it up. If you can decide before you come you will save yourself at least a week in the hotel (the rooms are not huge) as it will take this long to complete the contract and have any renovations or fix ups done (most likely longer). If you choose before you come I will ensure that all things necessary are completed on your house the contract is signed and move in will be asap after arrival.
  

Just a reminder, once tickets have been purchased please send  (as a scanned email attachment)  your receipt to Ivan Setiawan    < ivan-setiawan@swa-jkt.com>  so that we will have your reimbursement ready for you upon arrival. If you choose to wait until arriving  before submitting receipts the reimbursement may take up to 2 weeks.


Thats about enough for an intro, I think, if you would like to speak with me my Skype address is bruce.ashton2 and I would be happy to answer any questions.

We are all very excited about you joining us  and look forward to seeing you soon.

Regards
Bruce

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | fantastic sams coupons