Monday, May 23, 2011

Message from Paul Sebastian - MSHS Principal


Hello Everyone,

We are quickly coming to the end of what has been an incredibly action packed year.  I’m sure you are all busy wrapping things up at your current school and wondering how on earth you’re going to get everything in place in time – yet somehow it will all fall into place.

I am feeling the same way when I think about how far (or how ‘not far’) along I am on building next year’s timetable.  I’ve now met with all HoDs and we have determined what we’d like to see – now we only have to make it happen.  Thankfully I am well supported by a range of people and in particular our Head of Maths, Mark Bethune who will work with me to sort out all my mistakes.

We have just about cracked the challenge of sorting the DP timetable which will drive the rest.  Carol Williams is meeting with all grade 10s this next week to give them one last counsel on choices and break it to those who have asked for choices that might not be possible.

I’m hoping the timetable will be more or less sorted within the next 2 weeks and at that point we might be able to share a bit with you.

In the meantime, enjoy your final days wherever you are and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you might have.

Cheers,
Paul

Principal - MSHS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | fantastic sams coupons